WebMagix is a leading Web Development and Web Design Company. We have worked on various different websites that demand a unique feature from a business perspective. With an extensive experience in the technical world of website design and development, we have always aimed for providing highly functional & affordable websites. We provide all kinds of software development services like website development, blog development, e-commerce website development, custom websites etc.
WebMagix has a dedicated team of web developers for providing an online platform to reach out to medium as well as small scale businesses, who do not have appropriate guidance and a foundation to have an online presence. With these small efforts, we help them become visible to their potential customers and their target audience to exhibit and execute their business strategy to the real world via website creation, web applications, and mobile applications. These small steps will help their businesses create exponential growth in the business statistics and help them stay ahead in the competitive market and also retain the position.
We assume that you have already the following:
- playstore account
- apk file
- screenshots of your app
How to publish your Android app?
- Login at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- Click CREATE APPLICATION.
- Input the title of the App, Short Description, and the Full description.
- Upload screenshots as requested with dimensional requirements (ex: feature graphic should be 1024×500).
- Upload screenshots for TV banner, Daydream 360 image, and input promotional video if there is.
- Select SAVE DRAFT.
- Go to PRICING AND DISTRIBUTION tab as shown below.
- Select FREE as you want to publish it free, or select PAID if you want to be as paid by download.
- Fill out the required fields such as select Available to All countries, and so on. Then select SAVE DRAFT.
- Go to App Releases tab, and select Manage Production. Select CREATE RELEASE.
- Select CONTINUE and ACCEPT the agreement.
- Browse and Upload your APK FILE, input your Release Name (ex. Cupid-1.0), and Input the release notes. Click SAVE.
- Go to the CONTENT RATING tab, and click CONTINUE.
- Input your email address, and select APP category. Answer the next questions honestly to determine your content rating. Click SAVE QUESTIONNAIRE.
- On the same page, click CALCULATE rating. Next is select APPLY rating.
- If you have all CHECKMARKS like the photo above, you are ready to publish your android app.
- Last step is to review and publish apk rolls-out. Go to App Releases tab, and click manage releases. Below the page, click REVIEW.
- Click the Start Rollout to Production and click Create Release.,
- You can see the status in the photo above the word “Pending Publication”.
- Finally, you have published your android app. Wait for the approval of your android app within 24 hours.
You may search your Android App at the playstore to check if it was already approved.
Do you want to publish your APPs at Google Playstore? Do you have a credit card, mastercard, or visacard with at least $25 balance? and Do you have a website for your APPs? If your answer is Yes, then you are ready to publish your app in the playstore.
One thing more to consider is, the content of your app which includes wordings, phrasings, most especially the photos, must be self-made by you or your developer. If any contents is found to be a copy or downloaded from other sources, then your app will not be published and your account will be banned for publishing apps.
So much for that, here are the steps on how create a Google Playstore account:
- Open any browser and login at http://www.gmail.com
- Visit https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Put a checkmark on the option “I agree and I am willing to associate my account registration …” and click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT.
- Fill in the required information as shown above with the Name, Card Number, Date of Expiration, CVC code that is located at the back of the card, and Billing Address, and select PAY.
- Congratulations. You have your own Playstore Account.
You may want to see “How to Publish your Android Apps?“.
You are thinking if you can have an email address something like email@example.com? or anything you want? Well, it is possible! Just follow this steps and consider my advices.
Firstly, before going into the procedures, you should have your own domain name (ex: erickabuzo.com). If you don’t have, you can buy one HERE.
Considering that you have your domain and cpanel account,
1. Log in to your cPanel > Mail section > Email Accounts menu:
2. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email and a strong password of your choice:
Click on Create Account once all is set.
3. To log in your own webmail, visit in your browser’s address bar:
4. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces:
5. Feel free to choose any access webmail. I suggest Read Mail Using SquirrelMail.