HostScripter migrates all student/budget hosting from cPanel to DirectAdmin access effective January 2020
Previous months, cPanel license price hikes and sparks worldwide criticisms by the hosting industry.
Because of this, we regrettably announced to all our clients including future customers that effectively January 2020, we will be migrating all student and budget hosting packages into DirectAdmin based-server. Thus, we are terminating the use of cPanel control panel for the package as stated.
Ever since we started on 2011, HostScripter has been a reliable choice for cheap and affordable web hosting especially for students and young professionals.
For those who still wanted to continue with the cPanel based-hosting, we encourage you to upgrade your account into premium and business packages. These packages were hosted in a different server with more reliable system resources!
As mentioned above, DirectAdmin application is one of the few alternatives for cPanel. This will not hinder us to use available applications in order to continue providing cheap and affordable hosting packages to our clienteles!
For your inquiries and comments, you can message us at https://www.facebook.com/hostscripter
You are thinking if you can have an email address something like firstname.lastname@example.org? or anything you want? Well, it is possible! Just follow this steps and consider my advices.
Firstly, before going into the procedures, you should have your own domain name (ex: erickabuzo.com). If you don’t have, you can buy one HERE.
Considering that you have your domain and cpanel account,
1. Log in to your cPanel > Mail section > Email Accounts menu:
2. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email and a strong password of your choice:
Click on Create Account once all is set.
3. To log in your own webmail, visit in your browser’s address bar:
4. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces:
5. Feel free to choose any access webmail. I suggest Read Mail Using SquirrelMail.