In case of OS INSTALLATION PROBLEM. HANGING-UP OR RESTARTING FREQUENTLY.
- – Check installation disk, some scratches on a disk are able to cause miscopying of files.
- – Check your optical disk drive. Some disk drives may not be able to read the cd driver properly.
- – Check the memory module’s installation. If it is properly installed and problems still occur, try to clean and re-insert them. If you are using 2 or 3 memory modules, put them one at a time when setting up windows. This will help you determine if one of the memory module has problem.
In case of NO SOUND OUTPUT,
- – Check the connection between the CPU and the speaker.
- – Check if the driver is properly installed. Make sure that it is of the same manufacturer. This incident normally occurs in AC’97 sound devices that have many manufacturers.
- – If the driver is installed properly, you may need to put a jumper in front of the audio panel. [this works with some motherboards only]
In case of DISPLAY IN BAD QUALITY,
- – May be the video driver is not installed or corrupted.
- – Check the installation of the graphics card and try to clean the contact of your graphic device and re-install it again properly.
In case of HARDWARE DRIVER INSTALLATION,
- – Check the drivers of your system. All devices have their own driver that must be installed properly to ensure the effectiveness of each devices.
- – Double click the system properties located at the control panel and click on the hardware, then device manager. You can see all devices installed on your PC with individual icons. If you notice an icon of “?” with a yellow color, that means the device is not properly installed yet or it has a driver problem.
- – Double click on the device you’d like to install a driver. When a new window shows up, click install/re-install driver, then browse the appropriate driver for the device then click “OK”. If the driver supply is incorrect, it will ask you to re-install again.
- Grade Tabulator
- Part 6: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 5: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 4: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 3: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 2: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql