HOW TO CHANGE GCASH 4-DIGIT PIN
CHG <space>Old 4-Digit PIN <space> New 4-Digit PIN
and send to 2882
GCASH BALANCE INQUIRY
Option 1. Via Text Message
BAL <space> 4-Digit PIN and send to 2882
Option 2. Via Globe Menu
1. Go to Globe Menu
2. Select GCASH
3. Check Balance
4. Input your 4-digit PIN
5. You will receive a message from 2882 about your balance.
Note: If it fails, you should have at least 5 peso load.
Option 3. Via Megalink ATMs
1. Using your GCASH ATM card, go to any Megalink ATM booth
2. Insert your GCASH ATM card
3. Input your 4-digit PIN Code
4. Select Balance Inquiry
5. You will be asked if you want to have a printed receipt. You may opt not to if you want to view it only in your screen.
6. You will be asked also if you want to do other transaction.
7. Select No, if you don’t.
HOW TO CASH OUT YOUR GCASH INTO MONEY
Kindly proceed to any Globe Business Centers / any Globe Accredited Partners and bring at least one (1) valid ID.
You may text FIND GCASH and send to 7000 for you to know theGCash outlets near you.
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR MONEY INTO GCASH
A. GO TO A GLOBE BUSINESS CENTER
You can go to any Globe Center and request to do a GCASH cash-in transaction.
You will need to fill up a GCASH Service Form, and present any valid ID to complete your transaction.
Cashing in at a Globe Center is FREE.
B. GO TO AN ACCREDITED GCASH PARTNER
GCASH has over 1,800 accredited partners around the Philippines.
These include SM Department and Metro Gaisano Stores.
You will also need to fill up a GCASH Service Form and present a valid ID to complete your GCASH cash-in transaction.
You may be charged a transaction fee, which may vary per partner.
You can also find the outlets near you by sending a text message:
Text FIND GCASH and send to 7000.
Examples of Globe Gcash Partners are:
SM Department Stores
Metro Gaisano Stores
Tambunting / Villarica Pawnshops
C. GO TO BANCNET ATM
You can also convert the cash in your Bancnet account to GCASH.
To convert, you just need to go to any Bancnet ATM, select the option to do a fund transfer to Asia United Bank/GCASH.
You will then be asked to key-in the 11-digit number of the mobile number you wish to load.
After the transaction is completed, you will receive a text confirmation.
Bancnet currently only accepts cash to GCASH conversions.
You will be charged P25.00/transaction.
D. GO TO BPI EXPRESS MOBILE MENU ON YOUR SIM
You can also reload your GCASH wallet through the BPI Express Mobile menu on your SIM.
To load your GCASH wallet directly from your account, go to the BPI Express Mobile menu and choose GCASH Transfer then choose the Bank to GCASH option.
You will be asked to enter your BPI Express Mobile 6-digit PIN and indicate the amount of cash you want to transfer to your GCASH wallet.
- Grade Tabulator
- Part 6: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 5: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 4: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 3: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 2: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql