Fix -1: Check the permissions on your web hosting. If the permissions are not set correctly for some important files or scripts, the server tends to show HTTP 500 error on your browser. Check the permissions of .htaccess file. Contact your web hosting provider to know the permission set and fix all your files with right permissions.
Fix – 2: Check the error logs from PHP and Apache on your web server. You must check them as the 500 Internal Server error is too broad and you need to know the exact cause to resolve your website. Error logs provide the context which caused the failure of your website. Generally, the error log file is called error.log. Some cPanels provide the error log file on the dashboard. It may be different on web hosts. Contact your web hosting support if you do not find error log file.
Fix – 3: If you have installed any software or upgraded the existing ones, the old themes, widgets or plugins may fail to comply with the new updates. Check out their support forums if there are any other webmasters who are facing the same issues with the new upgrade. If there are no proper solutions on the forums, you must uninstall or deactivate the plugins and to fix the error. You have to search for an alternative for that plugin or wait for an update.
Fix – 4: 500 Internal Server also shows up when the script timed out or the server timed out. Things like this can only be known if you check the Apache/PHP error logs. You can adjust the server timeout and check if it fixes the issue. You need to increase the timeout from the default time (30 seconds) to something more.
Fix – 5: If the scripts on your website are running on the third-party host, you need to contact their administrator to help you fix the error.
Are you facing the 500 Internal Server Error when you are trying to watch your favorite live videos on Youtube? or Are you seeing the error on Google?
500 Internal Server could be really annoying especially if you are unable to load the website when you need it the most. As the error is a server-side error, you cannot troubleshoot it as it is not the problem from your side. Still, there are few things you can do which might fix and load the website again.
Fix – 1: Try refreshing the browser window. Press “Ctrl+ F5” to force refresh the webpage and serve the fresh content.
Fix – 2: Delete the cookies and cache on your browser. Most of the times 500 Internal Server disappears after clearing the caches on the browser. If you know, this fix helps in solving lots many more Google Chrome Errors including ERR CONNECTION REFUSED & ERR SSL PROTOCOL ERROR.
Fix – 3: If the above two doesn’t work, then you must wait till the webmasters fix the issue. Generally giant websites like Google, Facebook, etc. will resolve it in a couple of minutes.
Fix – 4: If you are browsing to find some information from websites like Wikipedia and see an HTTP 500 Error / 500 Internal Server Error then you can access the old version of the page with the help of Google cache. Copy the URL at which you are seeing the error. Go to Google.com and search the URL. Besides the URL part of the search results, you’ll see a small down sided triangle. Click on it and click on “Cached” to open the cached version of the webpage in the browser. This will not work on the websites like Facebook or Gmail where you need to authorize yourself by logging in. It just works for the informative websites like Wikipedia.
Fixing 500 Internal Server error is really simple once you know the cause of it. Error logs are the source to find out the server related errors. Once you know the cause, the above instructions will help you to fix the issue in no time. HTTP Error 500 is the most reported error and it can take hell lot of time in solving in case if you are non-techie. Just make sure you follow all the given fixes in-order to quickly fix the 500 Errors if you are Webmaster or the normal browsing user.
WebMagix is a leading Web Development and Web Design Company. We have worked on various different websites that demand a unique feature from a business perspective. With an extensive experience in the technical world of website design and development, we have always aimed for providing highly functional & affordable websites. We provide all kinds of software development services like website development, blog development, e-commerce website development, custom websites etc.
WebMagix has a dedicated team of web developers for providing an online platform to reach out to medium as well as small scale businesses, who do not have appropriate guidance and a foundation to have an online presence. With these small efforts, we help them become visible to their potential customers and their target audience to exhibit and execute their business strategy to the real world via website creation, web applications, and mobile applications. These small steps will help their businesses create exponential growth in the business statistics and help them stay ahead in the competitive market and also retain the position.
We assume that you have already the following:
- playstore account
- apk file
- screenshots of your app
How to publish your Android app?
- Login at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- Click CREATE APPLICATION.
- Input the title of the App, Short Description, and the Full description.
- Upload screenshots as requested with dimensional requirements (ex: feature graphic should be 1024×500).
- Upload screenshots for TV banner, Daydream 360 image, and input promotional video if there is.
- Select SAVE DRAFT.
- Go to PRICING AND DISTRIBUTION tab as shown below.
- Select FREE as you want to publish it free, or select PAID if you want to be as paid by download.
- Fill out the required fields such as select Available to All countries, and so on. Then select SAVE DRAFT.
- Go to App Releases tab, and select Manage Production. Select CREATE RELEASE.
- Select CONTINUE and ACCEPT the agreement.
- Browse and Upload your APK FILE, input your Release Name (ex. Cupid-1.0), and Input the release notes. Click SAVE.
- Go to the CONTENT RATING tab, and click CONTINUE.
- Input your email address, and select APP category. Answer the next questions honestly to determine your content rating. Click SAVE QUESTIONNAIRE.
- On the same page, click CALCULATE rating. Next is select APPLY rating.
- If you have all CHECKMARKS like the photo above, you are ready to publish your android app.
- Last step is to review and publish apk rolls-out. Go to App Releases tab, and click manage releases. Below the page, click REVIEW.
- Click the Start Rollout to Production and click Create Release.,
- You can see the status in the photo above the word “Pending Publication”.
- Finally, you have published your android app. Wait for the approval of your android app within 24 hours.
You may search your Android App at the playstore to check if it was already approved.
Do you want to publish your APPs at Google Playstore? Do you have a credit card, mastercard, or visacard with at least $25 balance? and Do you have a website for your APPs? If your answer is Yes, then you are ready to publish your app in the playstore.
One thing more to consider is, the content of your app which includes wordings, phrasings, most especially the photos, must be self-made by you or your developer. If any contents is found to be a copy or downloaded from other sources, then your app will not be published and your account will be banned for publishing apps.
So much for that, here are the steps on how create a Google Playstore account:
- Open any browser and login at https://www.gmail.com
- Visit https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Put a checkmark on the option “I agree and I am willing to associate my account registration …” and click CONTINUE TO PAYMENT.
- Fill in the required information as shown above with the Name, Card Number, Date of Expiration, CVC code that is located at the back of the card, and Billing Address, and select PAY.
- Congratulations. You have your own Playstore Account.
You may want to see “How to Publish your Android Apps?“.
- Grade Tabulator
- Part 6: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 5: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 4: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 3: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql
- Part 2: Create your own Registration System using PHP and MySql